- Polyester Cotton
- Not Bleach Resistant
- Colour may vary according to screen setting & resolutions
- 1 Chest pocket
- Contrast buttons
Our uniforms lasts long if you care for it right.
- Warm Machine Wash with similar colours,
- Wash Inside out,
- DO NOT bleach,
- Line dry in shade,
- Warm Iron.
Getting your uniform is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Pick your preferred style of uniform and colour variation.
- Follow our Sizing Chart and pick a size.
- Place order.
That’s it! The uniform will be delivered to you within 2-7 working days!
We provide two ways to customize your uniform upon additional request:
- Individual name and designation - for Scrub Suits and Doctor’s Coats
- Logo - For orders over 100 units, we can embroider the logo of the hospital / clinic.
- For orders over 500 units, a woven label for the hospital/clinic logo can be developed and attached on the uniform for the first unit of the order. The remaining labels are handed over to the customer for affixing.
At Uniform Craft, we strive to give our customers a retail experience of buying uniforms - a variety of choices with no minimum order quantity, delivered in the shortest lead time. Our uniforms are made from custom-developed fabrics with high-quality stitching.
We do not offer any discounts on orders. However, you can save on shipping costs by placing orders for 10 or more units (any style) at a time as we ship through surface courier.
For bulk orders above 300 units, please contact us on the email id or phone number provided in the ‘Contact Us’ page.